usedtrucks.com.au network provides highly experienced business and finance managers who have specialised skills in providing transport finance at our Used Truck locations at the time of purchase. No matter what your trade, whether in line-haul, general freight or specialised transport we will provide a finance option that will work for your business. We offer competitive rates with on-site representatives making sure you are 100% confident in your decision. Ours specialist knowledge of the transport industry and reputable lenders ensure we are a viable option to traditional bankers. Ask us for a free no obligation quote on your next purchase. Our Business and Finance Managers across the network have knowledge of a range of products and are available to assist with all your commercial and personal finance needs, we will provide the right finance set up for your truck and business. We pride ourselves on bringing buyers and trucks together, no matter what you experience in business we can assist, new venture, no problem. Speak to one of our team to find the best option for you.
An Operating Lease enables you to manage the vehicle without having to purchase it outright., you simply return your truck to Mercedes-Benz Financial on expiry of the lease.
It is suitable for businesses or individuals who regularly upgrade their vehicle. The operating lease includes finance costs, finance contract stamp duty, and pre-delivery costs.
Benefits of an Operating Lease
- Flexible terms of 24-60 months with the flexibility of choosing your annual kilometers
- Competitive monthly rentals the may be fully tax deductible (check with your dealer)
- This setup removes the financial liability with the vehicles value at the end of the lease term
Designed for business customers who want to own their vehicle at the end of the contract.
This is available for both New and Used vehicles. Benefits of Hire Purchase
- Vehicle ownership at the end of the contract
- Little or no deposit required Optional final balloon payment to reduce monthly repayments
- Flexibility to vary contract term
- May offer tax benefits (seek independent advice on your situation)
A Chattel Mortgage, commonly referred to as an Asset Loan, is where the vehicle ownership is transferred to you at the end of the finance contract. It is available for individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies where ownership of the vehicle at the start of the finance agreement is important.
Benefits of an Asset Loan
- Reduced monthly payments by varying the deposit
- Optional final balloon payment
- Final balloon payment may be refinanced
- Available for both new and used vehicles
Stillwell Trucks - Milperra
20 Ashford Avenue, Milperra NSW 2214
Daimler Trucks Gold Coast - Burleigh
15/17 Casua Dr, Burleigh, QLD 4219
Daimler Trucks Brisbane - Rocklea
1699 Ipswich Road, Rocklea, QLD 4106
Daimler Trucks Adelaide - Regency Park
2 Aruma St, Regency Park, SA 5010
Daimler Trucks Laverton - Truganina
423 Boundary Rd, Truganina, VIC 3029
Whitehorse Truck Centre - Dandenong
67-75 Princes Hwy, Dandenong South, VIC 3175
Daimler Trucks Perth - Perth
4 Ulm Place Perth Airport, Perth, WA 6105